HOME白耳義滞在日記
名前
題名

内容
画像
修正キー (英数8文字以内)
パスワード
 2015.05.14 バルト3国の旅 Trip to Baltic States Junko  2015年5月18日(月) 21:24
修正
「エストニア航空」で首都タリンへ。

We go to the capitol city "Tallinn" by Estonian Air.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月18日(月) 21:28 修正
タリンに到着。まずはビールだね!

We arrived at Tallinn. First of all, it's beer.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月18日(月) 21:40 修正
タリンで一番古いパブ「Karja kelden」でランチ。
エストニアの伝統料理。ロースト・ポーク(豚足)。なにが出てきたー??というぐらい大きい。これで一人分。10ユーロ。やすーい!!

We had a lunch at the oldest pub "Karja kelden" in Tallinn. Traditional Estonian cuisine. Roasted pork (pig's feet). We didn't recognize what was served because it was huge. It's one person's portion. 10euros. It's very reasonable.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月18日(月) 21:44 修正
こちらもポーク。肉はポークが一番人気らしい。マリネしたポークを焼いてあるので柔らかくておいしいです。

It is also pork. They say pork is the most popular meat. It's tender and nice because marinated pork was grilled.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月18日(月) 21:47 修正
「KALI」
ライ麦パンを発行させて作られた微炭酸のソフトドリンク。…ビミョー…

"KALI"
A semi carbonated soft-drink, Kali with starnge taste is a fermented beverage commonly made from regular rye bread.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月18日(月) 21:48 修正
街歩きに出発。街で出会った人と話しているらしいです。

We began a town walk. It seemed that he talked with a person he met in the town.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月18日(月) 21:54 修正
「聖ヨハネ教会」
建設は1862年に始まり、1867年に教会は公開されました。ネオ・ゴシック様式で建てられています。

"St. John's Church"
Construction began in 1862, and the church was opened in 1867. The church is built in the neo-Gothic style.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 0:58 修正
「キーク・イン・デ・ショク」が右奥に見える自由広場です。独立戦争勝利柱が自由広場にはあります。1918年から20年のエストニア独立戦争の間に亡くなった兵士と市民のメモリアルとして2009年6月23日に公開されました

It was Freedom square where we could see "Kiek in de Kok" on the right in the back. The War of Independence Victory Column is located in Freedom Square. It was opened on 23 June 2009 as a memorial for soldiers and civilians killed in action during the Estonian War of Independence between 1918 to 1920.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 0:59 修正
「キーク・イン・デ・ショク」
キーク・イン・デ・ショク(低地ドイツ語:台所の覗き見)は主に街の砦の一部をなしていた塔に対する低地ドイツ語のニックネームです。近くの家の台所を塔にいた人間が見られるという能力から名づけられました。

"Kiek in de Kok"
Kiek in de Kok (Low German: Peep into the Kitchen) is an old Low German nickname for towers, mainly those that formed parts of town fortifications. They gained the name from the ability of tower occupants to see into kitchens of nearby houses.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:01 修正
「トーンペア城」
少なくとも9世紀から古代要塞だった城はエストニア議事堂となっています。1710年スウェーデンは現在のエストニア領土をロシア帝国に奪われました。ロシア行政府は大規模改修計画を実行し城は完全に王宮となりました。バロックと新古典主義の翼部分が城の東側に加えられました。1918年のエストニア独立宣言に伴い、共和国議事堂が以前のドイツ騎士団修道院の場所に建てられ、1922年に完成しました。外装は伝統主義ですが内装は表現主義であり、世界で唯一の表現主義の議事堂です。

"Toompea Castle"
The castle, an ancient stronghold site in use since at least the 9th century, today houses the Parliament of Estonia. In 1710, Sweden lost the territory of modern-day Estonia to the Russian Empire. The Russian administration eventually carried out large reconstruction schemes and turned the castle definitively into a palace. A new dominating wing in Baroque and Neoclassical style was added in the eastern part of the castle complex. Following the Estonian Declaration of Independence in 1918, a building to house the parliament of the republic was erected at the site of the former convent building of the Teutonic Order. It was finished in 1922. Although its exterior is traditionalist, the interior is Expressionist in style - the world's only Expressionist parliament building.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:03 修正
「アレクサンドル・ネフスキー聖堂」
国がロシア帝国の一部であった1894年から1900年に典型的なロシア復興主義様式で建てられました。1242年にチュド湖での氷上の決戦に勝利したアレクサンドル・ネフスキーに捧げられています。教会は19世紀後半のロシア統治時代に建てられたため、多くのエストニア人にロシア圧政のシンボルとして嫌われエストニア当局は1924年に取り壊す計画を立てましたが、資金不足と建物の大きさゆえの計画は実行されませんでした。ソ連は公式には無宗教のため当教会を含む多くの教会が荒れるにまかされました。教会はエストニアがソ連から独立した1991年に注意深く修復されました。

"Alexander Nevsky Cathedral"
It was built in a typical Russian Revival style between 1894 and 1900, during the period when the country was part of the Russian Empire. It is dedicated to Saint Alexander Nevsky who in 1242 won the Battle of the Ice on Lake Peipus. The cathedral was built during the period of late 19th century Russification and was so disliked by many Estonians as a symbol of oppression that the Estonian authorities scheduled the cathedral for demolition in 1924, but the decision was never implemented due to lack of funds and the building's massive construction. As the USSR was officially non-religious, many churches including this cathedral were left to decline. The church has been meticulously restored since Estonia regained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:21 修正
「聖マリア教会」
最初の教会は木製で恐らく1219年にはすでに建てられていたと思われます。14世紀初め、教会の再建が始まり教会は大きくなりました。

"St Mary's Cathedral"
The first church was made of wood and built there most likely already in 1219. In the beginning of 14th century, reconstructions of the church began. The church was made bigger.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:23 修正
「聖マリア教会」
鐘楼に上ってみました。1330年代には1通路の建物を3通路に拡大する工事が始まりましたが、建設はほぼ100年かかっています。教会は1684年の火事で大きな損害を受け、木製の内装品は全て破壊されました。火事の後、1686年完全に以前の姿に再建されました。

"St Mary's Cathedral"
We climbed the tower. The enlargement of the one-aisled building to a three-aisled building began in the 1330s. The construction work however lasted almost 100 years. The church suffered considerable damage in the great fire of 1684 when the entire wooden furnishings were destroyed. In 1686, after the fire, the church was practically rebuilt to restore it to its previous state.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:25 修正
「聖マリア教会」鐘楼から旧市街地
ドーム型の教会は15世紀のもので尖塔は18世紀のものです。ほとんどの教会の内装品は17世紀から18世紀のものです。1778年から79年にかけて新しいバロック様式の尖塔が西側身廊に建てられました。

The old town from the spire of "St Mary's Cathedral"
The Dome Church’s exterior dates from the 15th century, the spire dates from the 18th century. Most of the church’s furnishings goes back to the 17th and 18th centuries. From 1778 to 1779 a new baroque spire was built in the western part of the nave.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:26 修正
「聖マリア教会」
中にはたくさんの貴族の紋章が飾られていました。

"St Mary's Cathedral"
A lot of noble crests were displayed in the church.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:28 修正
「デンマーク王の庭園」の中にある「未婚者の塔」
恐らく、デンマーク王ヴァルデマー2世と彼の軍隊が1219年にトーンペアの征服の前に露営したところです。メグヘデ・トルネと呼ばれていた塔は1370年から73年にデンマーク王の庭園を取り巻く壁と共に建てられました。1461年から62年に総ての建物は高くされ、手すり付きの屋根や新式の銃眼が追加され、狭間銃眼の基礎部分はより重く大口径の火砲を支えるために変更されました。塔は1558年から83年のラトビア戦争で被害を受けました。1842年から1960年までは居住用として使われました。

"Maiden's Tower" in the "Danish King's Garden"
it was supposedly here that King Valdemar II of Denmark and his troops camped before conquering Toompea in 1219. Meghede torne, as it was originally called, was built in 1370-1373 along with the wall that runs through the Danish King’s Garden. In 1461-62, the whole complex was made higher, a new parapet with a roof and new-type loopholes was added, and the base of the embrasure was changed to support heavier, large-calibre firearms. The tower was damaged during the Livonian War (1558-1583). The tower was used as residential space from 1842 to 1960.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:30 修正
どこかの入り口に見えますが普通の道の一部です。

Although it looked like a entrance to somewhere, it was a part of the ordinary road.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:31 修正
展望台から旧市街地。きれいです。

The old town from the viewing platform. It was beautiful.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:34 修正
展望台に遊びに来ていました。

He came here for playing on the viewing platform.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:36 修正
「旧市庁舎」前広場。
タリンの市庁舎は少なくとも1322年にはこの場所にあり、隣の広場もその時以来です。庁舎は1402年から04年に現在の姿に再建され、1441年以来、広場にはクリスマスツリーが飾られます。1627年から29年にかけて鋭いゴシック式の尖塔は後期ルネサンス方式の現在の塔に置き換えられました。1652年にメインの入口は修理され建物の中心に移築されました。

"Town Hall Square"
There has been a town hall in Tallinn since at least 1322 and a town square next to it ever since then. The hall was rebuilt from 1402 to 1404 into its current form, and a Christmas tree display has been held in the square since 1441. The sharp Gothic spire of the hall was replaced with a current spire in a Late-Renessaince style in 1627–1629. In 1652, the main entrance of the town hall was rebuilt and transferred to the central part of the building.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:42 修正
「旧市庁舎」の尖塔の風見鶏。なんだかかわいいね。老トーマスと呼ばれた老戦士の像の風見鶏が1530年に市庁舎の塔の上に設置されました。伝説によると風見鶏のモデルは小作農の子供で春に行われる板に描いたオウムの絵をクロスボウで打ち抜くコンテストで優れた成績を上げました。1944年3月、老トーマスは空襲に遭いました。燃えた塔は1952年に再建され、その際新しい老トーマスが設置されました。1996年に塔は修復され3番目のトーマスがタリンを守るために設置されました。オリジナルの風見鶏は市庁舎に保存されています。

A weather vane on the Town Hall spire. It was somehow pretty. A weather vane, the figure of an old warrior called Old Thomas was put on top of the spire of Tallinn Town Hall in 1530. According to the legend, the model for the weather vane was a peasant boy who excelled at the springtime contests involving firing crossbow bolts at a painted wooden parrot on top of a pole. In 1944 Old Thomas was hit during the March bombardment. The burnt spire was reconstructed and a new copy of Old Thomas erected in 1952. In 1996 the spire was renovated and the third Old Thomas figure was put on it to guard Tallinn. The original weather vane is kept in the Town Hall.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:43 修正
「旧市庁舎」のガーゴイルのひとつ。ここもかわいいね。1944年、尖塔は第2次大戦のタリン空襲で焼けおち破壊されました。塔は1952年に再建されました。1959年から60年にアーケードは再度開放され、前世紀の修復の後は取り除かれました。

"One of the gargoyles of the Tallinn town hall" It's also pretty. In 1944, the spire of the town hall bursted into flames and was destroyed in the bombing of Tallinn in the World War II. The tower was restored in 1952. In 1959-1960, the arcade was opened again and the traces of reconstructions from the previous century were removed.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:44 修正
「市議会薬局」
1422年創業のこの市庁舎広場にある小さく興味深い店は実際現在まで開業しているヨーロッパ最古の薬局です。バーチャート家という同一家族が10世代にわたって1581年から1911年まで経営していました。ロシア皇帝がここに薬を注文していたことで有名です。この歴史的な場所は現在も薬局を開業して現代の薬を売っていますが、横の部屋には17世紀から20世紀の薬に関する骨董品が置かれています。

"Town Hall Pharmacy"
Open since 1422, this curious little shop on Town Hall Square is in fact the oldest continuously running pharmacy in Europe. Ten generations of the same family, the Burcharts, operated it from1581 to 1911. It was so famous in its day that the Russian tsar used to order medicines from here
The historic site still operates as a pharmacy today, selling modern products, but its side room houses an interesting display of 17th- to 20th-century medicinal bric-a-brac.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 1:47 修正
「聖霊教会」
木製インテリアがステキな教会。おそらく13世紀前半には建設が始まったと思われます。教会の最も古い部分は13世紀終わりか14世紀初めのどこかで通路が加えられた聖歌隊席です。オリジナルの木製の天井は現在のアーチ型屋根、塔、大きなゴシック式の窓が追加された1360年に置き換えられました。1630年に塔は現在の姿となりましたが、1684年と2002年の火事の破壊の修復を受けています。

"Church of the Holy Ghost"
This church has a beautiful interior. Building of the church probably started sometime during the first half of the 13th century. The oldest part of the church is the choir, to which the aisle was added sometime in the late 13th century or early 14th century. The original wooden ceiling was replaced in 1360, when the present vaulting, tower and large gothic windows were added. In 1630, the tower received its current appearance, which however is a reconstruction as the tower was ravaged by fire in both 1684 and 2002

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:00 修正
「元KGB本部」
最近、高所得者向けのアパートに修復されましたが、この建物は長い間エストニアにおけるソ連の圧政のシンボルでした。体制の敵が拷問されて撃たれるかシベリアの強制収容所に送られるか決められたのがここでした。

"Former KGB Headquarters"
Recently having been renovated for upscale apartments, this building has long been a symbol of the former Soviet-oppression in Estonia. It was here that perceived enemies of the regime were tortured and either shot or sent to Siberian work camps.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:01 修正
「聖オラフ教会」
12世紀に建てられたと考えられています。この教会に関する最も古い紙の記録は1267年となり、14世紀には大規模な再建が行われました。1944年から91年にかけて尖塔はKGBがラジオ塔や見張り台に使っていました。

"St. Olaf's Church"
It is believed to have been built in the 12th century. The first known written records referring to the church date back to 1267, and it was extensively rebuilt during the 14th century. From 1944 until 1991, the Soviet KGB used spire as a radio tower and surveillance point.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:02 修正
「聖オラフ教会」
またまた鐘楼に上りました。

"St. Olaf's Church"
We climbed the belfry again.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:04 修正
「太っちょマーガレット塔と沿岸大門」
現在ここはエストニア海洋博物館となっています。ヴィル門に沿った沿岸大門は中世に街へアクセスできた6つの門の最後のものです。ピッキ通りのこの門のシステムは1300年代に組織されましたが、太っちょマーガレット塔が加えられたのは16世紀初期の再建の時です。1511年から30年の間に建てられたこの屈強な塔は直径25m、高さは20m、壁の厚さは5mあります。

"Fat Margaret Tower and the attached Great Coastal Gate"
These days Fat Margaret’s cannon tower is home to the Estonian Maritime Museum. The Great Coastal Gate, along with the Viru Gates, are the last of six gates that controlled access to the town in medieval times. The gate system here on Pikk street originated in the 1300s, but it was during reconstruction in the early 16th century that the Fat Margaret cannon tower was added. Built from 1511 to 1530, this hefty, round tower has a diameter of 25 metres, a height of about 20 metres, and walls up to 5 metres thick.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:05 修正
「太っちょマーガレット塔と沿岸大門」
太っちょマーガレットの名前の起源は定かではありません。一つの説では巨大なカノン砲の一つから名づけられたとし、一方ではここで働いていたマーガレットと呼ばれていたコックだという説もあります。

"Fat Margaret Tower and the attached Great Coastal Gate" and Muffy&Molly.
The origins of Fat Margaret's name are a mystery. Some theories insist it was named for one of its larger cannons, while others hint at a cook called Margaret who once worked here.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:07 修正
「聖カタリーナ通り」
通りの南側の小さな15世紀から17世紀の小さな部屋に仕事場がオープンスタジオ様式で開店しており、観光客はガラス吹き、織物、陶器製作のアーチストの仕事を見たり、自分で体験したりできます。

"St. Catherine's Passage"
The workshops are housed in the small, 15th- to 17th-century rooms on the south side of the lane, and are set up in an open-studio fashion so visitors can watch the artists at work, be it glass-blowing, weaving or pottery making.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:10 修正
街壁の上を歩いてみます。

We were going to walk on the town wall.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:12 修正
街壁のさらに上、「ヘッレマン塔」にも上ってみました。おそらくヘッレマン塔完成の年と言われる1410年には塔の10-15m以下の部分のみが完成していたと思われます。塔は1390年から98年に塔の構想を練ったLaurentius van der Helleにちなんで名づけられました。

We climbed "Hellemann Tower" on the town wall. Probably, only the lower 10-15 metre part of the tower was completed by 1410, which is cited as the year of completion of the Hellemann tower. The tower was named after Laurentius van der Helle, who used the plot behind the tower between 1390 and 1398.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:15 修正
「ヘッレマン塔」から街壁上部を歩きます。タリンの街壁の最も古い部分は13世紀に建てられています。街壁はその後の3世紀で北ヨーロッパにおける最も大きくて強い防御システムの一つとなりました。

We walked on the town wall from "Hellemann Tower". The oldest sections of Tallinn's city wall were built in the 13th century. During the next three centuries, it became one of the largest and strongest defence systems in the entire Northern Europe.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:16 修正
「塔の広場」
タリンの周りの最初の壁は1265年に建設されました。ほぼ2kmにわたってオリギナルの壁が残っており、タリンはヨーロッパで中世の砦が最もよく保存されている都市です。

"Towers' Square"
The first wall around Tallinn was constructed in 1265. With nearly 2km of its original city wall still standing, Tallinn boasts one of Europe’s best preserved Medieval fortifications.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:19 修正
「トーンペア城」
散策スタートの「トーンペア城」に戻ってきました。ピンクの正面とは違い、反対側は中世の景観をのこしています。1227年、城はリヴォニア帯剣騎士団に征服されました。城は大きく拡張され現在の姿になり、1346年にドイツ騎士団に売却されました。1561年に北エストニアはスウェーデン領土となりました。スウェーデンは城を十字軍の砦から城の現在の役割であるエストニア政府の儀式、行政センターに変えました。

"Toompea Castle"
We came back to "Toompea Castle" which started walk. The back side leaves a feature of the Middle Ages unlike the pink facade. In 1227, the castle was taken over by the Order of the Brethren of the Sword. The castle they started building is to a large extent the castle that is visible today and it was sold to the Teutonic Order in 1346. By 1561, northern Estonia had become a Swedish dominion. The Swedes transformed the castle from a crusaders' fortress into a ceremonial and administrative centre of political power in Estonia, a purpose the castle has served ever since.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:20 修正
「聖ニコラス教会」
教会は1230年から75年にかけて設立、建設されました。1405年から20年にかけて現在の姿となりました。1515年、塔が建てられ後期ゴシック様式の尖塔で覆われました。1944年3月9日のソ連軍の空襲で教会は大きな損害を受けました。修復は1953年に始まり、完全に終了したのは81年でした。82年10月12日の火事で塔は再度損害を受け、84年に博物館、コンサート・ホールとして開業しました。

"St. Nicholas' Church"
The church was founded and built around 1230-1275. In 1405-1420 St. Nicholas' church obtained its current appearance. In 1515 the tower was built higher and covered with late-Gothic spire. On March 9, 1944, the church was severely damaged by Soviet Bombing of Tallinn in World War II. The renovation of the church started in 1953 and was completely finished in 1981. The church tower was again damaged by a fire on October 12, 1982. The church was inaugurated in 1984 as a museum and concert hall.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:22 修正
旧市街地の中にあるホテル。

We stayed the "Hotel Barons" in the old town.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:22 修正
ホテルのエレベーター。木製です。

The elevator of the hotel was made of wood.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:24 修正
「ビア・ハウス」
ビール醸造所のレストラン。できたてが飲めます。

"Beer House"
The restaurant of the beer brewery. We can drink a fresh beer.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:25 修正
「ビア・ハウス」
ビール!!

"Beer House"
Beer!!

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:27 修正
「ビア・ハウス」
テーブルにビールの注ぎ口があります。

"Beer House"
There is a spout of beer on the table.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月19日(火) 2:28 修正
「ビア・ハウス」
音楽をききながらみんなビール飲みまくり。

"Beer House"
While everyone listned to music, they were drinking a lot of beers.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:15 修正
「ビア・ハウス」
スープ。一人分です。二人でも十分な量です。

"Beer House"
Goulash soup with beef and potatoes in a sepik bread crust pot. Although it was one parson's portion, it was enough volume for two.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:18 修正
「ビア・ハウス」
こちらは豚肉のお料理が多いようです。皮がパリパリで美味しかったのですが、さすがに食べきれませんでした。

"Beer House"
"Beer House Fest"-Crispy pork foreshank with sauerkraut and mustard sauce. We felt there were a lot of kind of pork dished. Although it was nice because the skin was crispy, as expected, we couldn't eat it all.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Masaki  2015年5月20日(水) 22:19 修正
「ビア・ハウス」
もちろんビールも飲んで一日終了。

"Beer House"
Of course I had a beer and today was over.

 エストニア・タリン Estonia/Tallinn Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:20 修正
「ビア・ハウス」
まだまだ外は明るいけれど10時近くになっています。

"Beer House"
Although it was still light outside, it was already about 10o'clock.

 2015.05.15 ラトビア Latvia Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:27 修正
国境を越えてラトビアへ。

We crossed the border and got into Latvia.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:30 修正
ソ連統治時代の建物。地味な感じです。

A building of the Soviet Union rule era. It was a quiet one.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:39 修正
アールヌーボーの建物。
一般的にリガは世界中で最も良質で最も大きいアールヌーボーの建物のコレクションだと考えられています。これは19世紀終わりから20世紀初めにかけてアールヌーボーが流行の先端となり、同時にリガが空前の財政的、民主的繁栄を遂げたことによります。

Art Nouveau building.
It is generally recognized that Riga has the finest and the largest collection of art nouveau buildings in the world. This is due to the fact that at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th centuries, when art nouveau was at the height of its popularity, Riga experienced an unprecedented financial and demographic boom.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:42 修正
アールヌーボーの建物。
この時期約800のアールヌーボーの建物が建てられました。大部分はリガの中心地に集中し一部は旧市街に建てられました。ベルギー大使館が右手にあります。

Art Nouveau building.
In that period around 800 Art Nouveau buildings were erected. The majority of them are concentrated in the central part of Riga and a few more in the Old Town. There is Belgian embassy on the right side.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:42 修正
雨の予報だったのにいい天気になりました。

According to the weather report it was suppose to rain, but it became a clear day.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Masaki  2015年5月20日(水) 22:43 修正
さあ、ビール!!

It was a time of Beer !!

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:44 修正
ランチタイムです。
スープ。なんのスープだったかなぁ…

It was a lunch.
A soup. I don't remember the material.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:46 修正
メインはやっぱりポークで。名物のブラッド・ソーセージも少々。

You see, a main dish was a pork with some well-known blood sausages.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:49 修正
デザート。甘そうでしょ?フルーツの酸味がかなりあって、甘酸っぱいケーキでした。

A dessert. It looked sweet, didn't it ? It was a sour-sweet cake with a strong sourness of fruits.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:52 修正
ランチが終わって街歩きに出発。公園の新緑がとてもきれいです。

We started the sightseeing after a lunch. Tender green in the park was very beautiful.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:54 修正
公園の中にある「国立オペラ座」
1863年に建てられ、1882年の火事に伴う1882年から87年、1957年から58年、独立に伴う1991年から95年といった数回の修復が行われています。

"The National Opera House" in the park.
It was constructed in 1863 and has been refurbished several times; 1882-1887 (following a fire in 1882), 1957–1958, 1991-1995 (following independence).

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:55 修正
「自由通り」
ここには1918年から20年のラトビア独立戦争で戦死した兵士を讃える自由の記念碑があります。1935年に除幕され、1998年から2001年に大規模な修復が行われました。

Freedom Boulevard
There is the Freedom Monument here honouring soldiers killed during the Latvian War of Independence (1918–1920). It was unveiled in 1935 and the monument underwent major restoration in 1998–2001.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:56 修正
公園の中を通っていると…

When we walked the park....

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 22:56 修正
池にこんなかわいい親子連れがいました。

We found such a pretty party of parent and children in the pond.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:00 修正
「火薬塔」
元々は街の防御システムの一部でした。火薬塔はラトビア戦争博物館の一部として1937年から40年にかけて再建されました。

Powder Tower
It was originally a part of the defensive system of the town. The Powder Tower was restructured in the years 1937 to 1940 when it was included to the structure of the Latvian War Museum.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:00 修正
「旧市壁」
旧市街砦の残っている最も古い部分で、他の部分は砲撃が壁を無用の存在としたため次第に取り壊されました。この部分は13世紀から16世紀に建てられ、ソ連時代に修復されました。

"Old City Walls"
This is the oldest remaining portion of the Old Town fortifications, the rest having been progressively knocked down because artillery made them obsolete. This fragment was built between the 13th and 16th centuries and restored during Soviet times.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:01 修正
「スウェーデン門」
1698年に市壁の外の兵舎へのアクセスのために造られました。

"Swedish Gate"
It was erected 1698 as a part of the Riga Wall to provide access to barracks outside the city wall.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:04 修正
旧市街地は石畳の狭い路地ばかりで迷子になりそうです。

We almost got lost because most of the ways were small alleys of the stone pavement.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:07 修正
「三人兄弟」
この一緒になった家々はリガの住居用建物の最も古い複合体です。右手の建物は15世紀後半のもので最も古く、crow-stepped gables、ゴシック式と少数の初期ルネッサンス式の飾りが特徴です。元々の建物の内部は大きな部屋と倉庫として使われた屋根裏部屋から構成されています。建物は1955年から57年に修理されました。隣の建物は1646年の外観と1746年に加えられた石の正門があります。オランダ・マニエリスムの影響が見られます。3つ目の最後の建物はおそらく1600年代後半に現在の外観を得た狭いバロック様式の建物です。

"Three Brothers"
The houses together form the oldest complex of dwelling houses in Riga. The building in the right hand is the oldest, dating from the late 15th century. The exterior of the building is characterised by crow-stepped gables, Gothic decorations and a few early Renaissance details. Originally the building consisted internally of one large room and an attic in use as a storage. The house was restored in 1955-57. The neighbouring house has an exterior dating from 1646, with a stone portal added in 1746. The style of the building shows influences from Dutch Mannerism. The last house of the three is a narrow Baroque building which gained its present look probably during the late 1600s.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:09 修正
「大聖堂」
元々の教会の建設は1211年7月25日に始まりました。残念ながらこの大聖堂の建設に関してはほとんどなにも知られていません。最初の教会が焼け落ちた後、1215年春から現在の教会の建設が急がれましたと考えられています。

"Riga Cathedral"
The construction of the original church began on July 25, 1211. Unfortunately, very little is known about the initial construction stage of the Cathedral. It is generally considered that construction of the present church gathered speed in spring 1215, after the first Cathedral church in the inner city burned down.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:11 修正
「大聖堂」中庭。
14世紀終わりから15世紀初めにかけて大聖堂は拡張されました。その時に塔の壁が建てられ、八角形でピラミッフォ型の尖塔が加えられました。この塔は1559年の最も古い大聖堂の絵にも見られます。

The courtyard of "Riga Cathedral"
At the end of the 14th and beginning of the 15th century, Riga Cathedral was enlarged. At that time the tower walls were also raised and an octagonal pyramidal spire was added. This tower can be seen in the oldest picture of Riga Cathedral dating back to 1559.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:12 修正
「大聖堂」中庭。
大聖堂は1547年のペンテコステの前の日曜日に街に起きた大火事で焼け落ちるまでその姿を保っていました。新しいピラミッド型の尖塔と2つのギャラリーが1595年に再建されました。大聖堂の雄鶏は今も大聖堂の回廊で見ることができます。1710年の街の包囲で屋根は大きく傷つきました。その後の修復で脇のナーブの屋根も傾きを変えてローズ窓をおおう形で修復がなされました。

The courtyard of "Riga Cathedral"
Riga Cathedral kept its appearance up to 1547, when on a Sunday before Pentecost a great fire broke out in the inner city and the Gothic spire of the cathedral burned down. A new tower with a pyramidal spire and two galleries were built by 1595. Riga Cathedral rooster dating back to that time can still be seen in the Cloister of the Cathedral. During the city siege in 1710, the cathedral roof was seriously damaged. Later during the reconstruction works, the rooves of the side naves were rebuilt, too, by changing their slope and covering up the round rose windows.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:13 修正
「大聖堂」回廊部分。
1881年から1914年にかけて大きな再建と修復が行われ、その結果、教会と修道院は現在の姿となりました。

A gallery of "Riga Cathedral"
From 1881 to 1914, major reconstruction and renovation works were carried out in the church and the Cloister. As a result of these works, the Cathedral and the Cloister acquired their present-day appearance.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:14 修正
「猫の家」
1909年に建てられました。アール・ヌーボーの面も持った中世風の建築です。屋根の上の反り返った背中と尻尾を挙げた2匹の猫の彫刻で有名です。持ち主がメンバーに恨みがあったため、近くにある大ギルドハウスに尻尾を向けるように設置させたと言われています。その後、猫はギルドハウスに顔を向けるよう命令が出ました。

"Cat House"
It was built in 1909. The building is styled as medieval architecture with some elements of Art Nouveau. It is known for the two cat sculptures, with arched backs and raised tails, on its roof. It is said that the owner of the house wanted the cats to be placed with their tails turned towards the house of the Great Guild, which is nearby, as he held a grudge against its members. It was later ordered that the cats should be turned so as to face the guildhouse.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:15 修正
「猫の家」
ほとんどのリガの住人に知られ、観光客に語られる伝説は2つのバージョンがあります。ひとつは建物を建てた裕福な商人がグレート・ギルドと呼ばれていたリガの貿易商ギルドへの参加を断られたという伝説です。両方のバージョンの中心は天罰を求めて背中を丸め尻尾を立てて怒って見える猫を屋根に載せ、その尻尾を通りをはさんだグレート・ギルドを向くよう設置したという逸話です。もう一つは多分もう少し古い話でこの建物を建てた後、裕福な商人が街議会と論争になり、怒って見える猫の尻尾を市庁舎に向けたというものです。リガの市庁舎はグレート・ギルドと同じ方向にありますが、第2次大戦で焼け落ち、1954年に撤去され2003年にやっと再建されました。

"Cat House"
The legend known by most Rigans, which is also told to tourists, comes in at least two versions. One version of the legend has it that the wealthy tradesman who commissioned the building was refused membership of the Riga Tradesmen's Guild, mostly just called the Great Guild. The central element of both versions is the anecdote that seeking retribution the tradesman had two copper statues of angry-looking cats with arched backs and raised tails placed on the turret rooftops with their tails turned towards the house of the Great Guild, situated across the street. The other and perhaps older version of the cat legend has it that the wealthy tradesman placed the two statues of angry-looking cats on the building turret rooftops with their tails towards the Riga Town Hall, following a dispute with Riga City Council, after which he encouraged the erection of the building. The Riga Town Hall at the time was in the same direction as the Great Guild, but it burned down during World War II, was demolished in 1954 and only rebuilt in the very same place between 2003.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:16 修正
「聖ペテロ教会」
教会の最初の記録は1209年に遡ります。1746年に建てられた最初の再建された教会は1941年6月29日に砲火によって破壊され、現在の建物の再建は1954年に始まりました。修理された塔の時計は1975年7月に動き出しました。鐘の音楽は1976年に始まり、内装の修理は1984年に終了しました。

"St. Peter's Church"
First mention of the St. Peter's Church is in records dating to 1209. Artillery fire destroyed the first reconstruction church, built in 1746, on 29 June 1941. Conservation and restoration of the present building began 1954. The renovated tower clock began to show time in July 1975. The bell music began in 1976. Renovation of the interior of the church ended in 1984.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:18 修正
リガはブレーメンと姉妹都市なのだそうです。「ブレーメンの音楽隊」の像がありました。

I've heard Riga and Bremen are sister cities. We found a bronze statue depicting the "Bremen Town Musicians".

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:20 修正
旧市街地をほぼ周ってきました。

We walked round most of the old town.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:23 修正
「市庁舎」
第2次大戦で破壊され、2003年に再建されました。

"The Town Hall"
It was destroyed during World War II and rebuilt in 2003.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:24 修正
「ブラックヘッドの会館」
オリジナルの建物は14世紀の前半にリガの未婚のドイツ人商人のギルドであるブラックヘッドのために建てられました。ほとんどの装飾を施す作業は1580年と1886年に行われました。建物は1941年6月28日の爆撃で破壊され、残骸は1948年にソ連によって取り除かれました。現在の建物の再建は1995年から99年に行われました。

"House of the Blackheads"
The original building was erected during the first third of the 14th century for the Brotherhood of Blackheads, a guild for unmarried German merchants in Riga. Major works were done in the years 1580 and 1886, adding most of the ornamentations. The structure was bombed to a ruin by the Germans June 28, 1941 and the remains demolished by the Soviets in 1948. The current reconstruction was erected from 1995 to 1999.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:26 修正
旧市街地の観光はほぼ終了です。

The sightseeing of the old town was finished mostly.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:29 修正
お夕飯には時間が早いので、ちょっと足をのばして「オーソドックス教会」へ。中では信者さんに混じってお祓い(?)みたいなのをしてもらいました。この新ビザンチン様式の教会は1876年から83年に建てられました。1960年代初期、ソ連当局は聖堂を閉鎖しプラネタリウムに改造しました。聖堂はラトビアがソ連から独立した1991年に修理されました。

We went a little way further to "Nativity Cathedral" because it was a little bit early for a dinner. We got the ceremony like exorcising evil spirits with other believers in the church. It was built in a Neo-Byzantine style between 1876 and 1883. In the early 1960s, Soviet authorities closed down the cathedral and converted its building into a planetarium. The cathedral has been restored since Latvia regained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:30 修正
さあ、ビール。
ここもレストラン「Peter's Brewhouse」の横で醸造していました。

Time of BEER. The brewery of this beer haused in the restaurant "Peter's Brewhouse".

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:30 修正
バルト海の海の幸。

Seafoods of Baltic sea.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:31 修正
ラトビア式水餃子。

This is dumpling in Latvian style.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:32 修正
不思議な味のソフトドリンク、クワス。クワスは黒もしくは普通のライ麦パンから作られる発行飲料です。ロシア、ウクライナの基準ではノン・アルコール飲料に分類され、発酵から出るアルコール濃度は通常1.2%以下です。一般的にアルコール濃度は低いです。(0.5-0.1%)しばしばイチゴ、干しブドウやミントのようなハーブの風味があります。クワスはオクローシカと呼ばれる夏の冷製スープの素材としても使われます。

A soft-drink, Kvass with starnge taste. Kvass is a fermented beverage commonly made from black or regular rye bread. It is classified as a non-alcoholic drink by Russian and Ukrainian standards, as the alcohol content from fermentation is typically less than 1.2%. Generally, the alcohol content is low (0.5-1.0%). It is often flavoured with fruits such as strawberries and raisins, or with herbs such as mint. Kvass is also used for preparing a cold summertime soup called okroshka.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:33 修正
そろそろホテルへ帰ります。

It's time to go back to the hotel.

 ラトビア・リガ Latvia/Riga Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:34 修正
ホテルから旧市街地は真正面にみえました。

We could see the front of the old town from the hotel.

 2015.05.16 リトアニア Lithuania Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:56 修正
ラトビアを出てリトアニアへ向かいます。途中に見えた大学。

We leave Latvia and go to Lithuania. We saw this university on the way.

 リトアニア Lithuania Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:58 修正
ロシア正教の教会もたくさんあります。

There are a lot of churches of the Russian Orthodox Church.

 リトアニア Lithuania Junko  2015年5月20日(水) 23:59 修正
「十字架の丘」
丘に十字架を置き始めた正確な起源は明らかではありませんが、最初に十字架が以前は丘砦だったこの丘に置かれたのは1831年の反乱の後だと言われています。何世紀を経て十字架のみでなく、巨大な磔像、リトアニア愛国者の彫像、聖マリアの彫刻、何千もの小さな人物像やロザリオがカソリックの巡礼者によって運び込まれています。十字架の正確な数は明らかではありませんが、1990年でおよそ55000、2006年におよそ100000と概算されています。

"Hill of Crosses"
The precise origin of the practice of leaving crosses on the hill is uncertain, but it is believed that the first crosses were placed on the former hill fort after the 1831 Uprising. Over the centuries, not only crosses, but giant crucifixes, carvings of Lithuanian patriots, statues of the Virgin Mary and thousands of tiny effigies and rosaries have been brought here by Catholic pilgrims. The exact number of crosses is unknown, but estimates put it at about 55,000 in 1990 and 100,000 in 2006.

 リトアニア Lithuania Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:00 修正
「十字架の丘」
不思議な雰囲気のあるところです。この場所はリトアニアがソ連に占領されていた1944年から90年にかけて重要な場所でした。丘への旅と捧げ物の設置はリトアニア人における彼らのアイデンティティー、宗教、遺産に対する忠誠の証でした。それは平和的抵抗でしたがソ連は強引に十字架を排除し、1963年、73年の試みを含め少なくとも3回、丘にブルドーザーを入れました。

"Hill of Crosses"
Here is a mysterious atmosphere. The site took on a special significance during the years 1944–1990, when Lithuania was occupied by the Soviet Union. Continuing to travel to the Hill and leave their tributes, Lithuanians used it to demonstrate their allegiance to their original identity, religion and heritage. It was a venue of peaceful resistance, although the Soviets worked hard to remove new crosses, and bulldozed the site at least three times (including attempts in 1963 and 1973).

 リトアニア Lithuania Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:03 修正
「十字架の丘」
日本の人もたくさん十字架を置いていました。丘はどの管轄にも属しておらず、そのため誰でも自由に出入りして好きな十字架を立てることができます。

"Hill of Crosses"
A lot of Japanese left crosses. The hill remains under nobody's jurisdiction; therefore people are free to build crosses as they see fit.

 リトアニア Lithuania Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:04 修正
リトアニアの国鳥「こうのとり」がいました。

We saw a stork which was a natioanl bird of Lithuania.

 リトアニア Lithuania Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:05 修正
雨もやんでお天気が良くなってきました!

Rain stopped and the weather turned better !

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:07 修正
リトアニアの旧都「カウナス」に到着。

We arrived at Kaunas which was the old capitol of Lithuania.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:11 修正
さあ、ビール!!グラスの単語がビールの名前だと思っていたら、これは単にリトアニア語で「生ビール」の意味でした。

It's time of BEER ! We thought the word on the glass was the name of the beer. However that only means "draft beer" in Lithuanian.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:12 修正
ランチはサーモンのローストです。

Today's lunch was a roasted salmon.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:13 修正
デザートはパイを食べてお腹いっぱい。午後から観光です。

We were full because we ate a pie for a dessert. We went sightseeing from the afternoon.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:14 修正
「ペルクーナスの家」
元はハンザ同盟の商人によって建造され1440年から1532年までオフィスとして使用されましたが、その後16世紀になって1643年にここに礼拝堂を建てたイエズス会に売却されました。19世紀に荒廃した建物は再建され、学校や劇場として使われました。現在は再度イエズス会に属しており、ポーランド、リトアニア、ベラルーシの国民的詩人のアダム・ミツキェヴィチ博物館として使われています。

"House of Perkunas"
Originally built by Hanseatic merchants and served as their office from 1440 until 1532, it was sold in the 16th century to the Jesuits who had established a chapel there in 1643.The ruined house was rebuilt in the 19th century and served as a school and theatre. Today, the house of Perkunas once again belongs to the Jesuits and houses a museum of Adam Mickiewiczis who is regarded as national poet in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:16 修正
「旧市庁舎」
市庁舎の建設は1542年に始まっています。1638年、1771年から75年、1836年に再建されています。2005年に最後の再建が行われ、いくつかの損害が修復され今回は白ではなく象牙色で塗られました。

"Town Hall"
The construction of Kaunas town hall started in 1542. In the year 1638, 1771-1775 and 1836 the town hall was reconstructed. In the year 2005 the last reconstruction was made, some of damage was eliminated and the Town hall was painted this time not with white color, but with ivory.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:17 修正
結婚式を挙げるカップルが何組もいました。

There were some couples who held a wedding ceremony.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:19 修正
新婚さんのための車。すごいリムジンも停まっていたのだけれど写真を撮る前にどこかへ行ってしまいました。

A car for a newly-married couple. Although a big limousine was parked, it went to somewhere before taking this picture.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:21 修正
「旧市庁舎前広場」
1973年に市庁舎の1,2階に結婚式場がオープンしました。地下室は陶器博物館として使われています。

"The Town Hall Square"
In 1973 the Wedding Hall (marriage registration office) was opened in the ground and first floor of Town hall. The cellars were used by a Ceramics museum.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:23 修正
「聖ペテロ&聖パウロ大聖堂」
建設は1624年には完成しています。教会は1655年の戦争で大きく損害を受け1671年に再建されました。現在の建物の形は1800年の更なる修復のものです。

"Kaunas Cathedral Basilica"
The construction works were concluded only in 1624. The church greatly suffered from wars in 1655 and was rebuilt in 1671. The present day shape of the building is from a further renovation in 1800.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:24 修正
「聖ペテロ&聖パウロ大聖堂」
ここでも結婚式が。

"Kaunas Cathedral Basilica"
The wedding ceremony was held also here.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:26 修正
「旧日本領事館」
ここは日本外交官、杉原千畝で有名です。第2次大戦の間、彼は自分の経歴と家族の危険を顧みず、ユダヤ人難民に日本へ旅立てる滞在ヴィザを発行することで何千人ものユダヤ人の出国を手助けしました。

"Former Japanese consulate"
This is famous for a Japanese diplomat Chiune Sugihara. During World War II, he helped several thousand Jews leave the country by issuing transit visas to Jewish refugees so that they could travel to Japan, risking his career and his family's lives.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:27 修正
「旧日本領事館」
今は「杉原千畝記念館」になっています。1985年、イスラエル政府は日本人として唯一彼に「諸国民の中の正義の人」の栄誉を与えました。一方、日本外務省は2000年まで彼の名誉回復を行いませんでした。

"Former Japanese consulate"
Today, "Sugihara house-museum" houses here. In 1985, Israel named him to the Righteous Among the Nations for his actions, the only Japanese national to be so honored. In contrast, The Japanese Foreign Ministry did not revive his honor until 2000.

 リトアニア・カウナス Lithuania/Kaunas Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:28 修正
「杉原千畝記念館」
日本のシンドラーと呼ばれた杉原千畝副領事の執務室。

"Sugihara house-museum"
An office of Vice-Consul, Chiune Sugihara who was called Japanese Oskar Schindler.

 リトアニア Lithuania Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:30 修正
「トゥラカイ島城」
この城はトラカイのガルヴェ湖上に浮かぶ島の上に建てられた島城です。石造りの城の建設は14世紀に始まり主要部分は1409年に完成しました。グルンヴァルトの戦い後、城は居住用に変更され内側から新しい装飾がなされました。17世紀のモスクワ大公国との戦争で、城は損壊され再び建設されることはなく、徐々に荒廃の一途を辿りました。第2次大戦後、大きな再建計画が1946年に始まりました。1961年には主要な部分の再建が終了しました。城は15世紀の様式で再建されています。ここは写真を外側から写真を撮るためだけに止まりました。

"Trakai Island Castle"
It is an island castle located in Trakai, on an island in Lake Galve. The construction of the stone castle was begun in the 14th century and around 1409 major works were completed. After the Battle of Grunwald, the castle was transformed into a residence and newly decorated from the inside. Later the castle served as a prison. During the wars with Muscovy in the 17th century, the castle was damaged and was not reconstructed again. It gradually fell into disrepair. After World War II, a major reconstruction project was begun in 1946. The major portion of the reconstruction was finished in 1961. The castle was reconstructed in a 15th-century style. We stopped here only to take pictures from the outside.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:34 修正
「ヴィリニュス」に到着。ホテルは目抜き通りのどまんなかです。
ホテルの前から「ヴィリニュス大聖堂」が見えます。

We arrived at "Vilnius". The hotel we stay is the middle of the main street. We could see "Vilnius Cathedral" from the hotel.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:36 修正
夕食前に市街地を歩いてみることにしました。
「ヴィリニュス大聖堂」
現在の建物の建築は1779年に始まり1783年に終わりましたが内装は1801年までかかりました。1786年から92年にかけて、南側の聖カジミエル、北側の聖スタニスラウス、中央の聖ヘレナの3つの彫刻が大聖堂の屋根に設置されました。この彫刻は1950年に撤去され1997年に戻されました。多分聖カジミエルは元々リトアニアを、聖スタニスラウスはポーランドを、聖ヘレナはロシアの支配を象徴しています。

We decided to walk the town before a dinner.
"Vilnius Cathedral"
The construction works of the current building started in 1779 and were completed in 1783, and the interior was completed in 1801. Between 1786 and 1792 three sculptures were placed on roof of the Cathedral - Saint Casimir on the south side, Saint Stanislaus on the north, and Saint Helena in the centre. These sculptures were removed in 1950 and restored in 1997. Presumably the sculpture of St. Casimir originally symbolized Lithuania, that of St. Stanislaus symbolized Poland, and that of St. Helena symbolized Russia's dominance.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:37 修正
「ヴィリニュス大聖堂」
中は信者さんでいっぱいです。

"Vilnius Cathedral"
It was full of Christians in the church.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:40 修正
「ゲディミナス塔」
最初のレンガ製の城は1409年に建てられました。三階建ての塔の再建と城跡の修復は1930年に行われました。歩くかケーブルカーで岡の上まで登れますが、既にケーブルカーが閉まっていたので、私たちは歩くしかありませんでした。

"Gediminas' Tower"
The first brick castle was completed in 1409. Third floor tower was rebuilt and some remnants of the old castle have been restored in 1930. It is possible to climb to the top of the hill on foot or by taking a funicular, however we had to come here on foot because the funicular had been already closed.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:42 修正
「ゲディミナス塔」から旧市街地。
ここはヴィリニョスの美しい旧市街が見渡せる展望台でもあります。

An old town from "Gediminas' Tower"
It is also an excellent vantage point, from where the panorama of Vilnius' Old Town can be admired.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Masaki  2015年5月21日(木) 0:45 修正
「ゲディミナス塔」から「聖ペテロ・パウロ教会」
伝説によれば昔、昔、リトアニア大公ゲディミナスはSventaragis峡谷で狩りをしました。狩りは成功でしたが疲れるものでした。大公はそこで一晩すごし、その時大きく強そうな狼が立って激しく吠える夢を見ました。大公は知恵者のLizdeikaに夢の意味を尋ね、彼はこれはここに街を作れという兆しであり、それは将来重要なリトアニアの首都となるでしょうと説明しました。大公は神の意志に従い将来の首都を作り始め、城を中心に作りました。この街は近くのヴィリニス川からヴィリニュスと名付けられました。

"Church of St. Peter and St. Paul" from "Gediminas' Tower"
According to the legend, long, long ago, the Lithuanian Grand Duke Gediminas was hunting in the woods of Sventaragis valley. The hunting was a success, but a very tiring one. The duke stayed there and spent a night. Gediminas had a dream that on top of the hill, a large iron wolf is standing and howling so hard and loud. The Duke asked the mage Lizdeika to explain the dream. He explained that this is an omen indicating to build a city in this place, which will become a magnificent capital city of Lithuania. The Lithuanian Grand Duke Gediminas, obeying to the will of the gods, began to build the future capital city, and a castle in the centre of it. The city was named Vilnius after the nearby river Vilnia.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:47 修正
「聖ヴィリニュス大聖堂」広場の「ゲディミナスの像」
ゲディミナス(1275年生-1341年12月没)は1315年か16年から没するまでリトアニア大公でした。彼はこの国家の創立と死ぬまでに領土をバルト海から黒海までの広大な地域まで広げたことで知られています。また彼は初期リトアニアの歴史において、ヴィリニュスの建設とポーランド、ハンガリー、ボヘミアといった東欧諸国が後に続いた君主制の設立をなした重要な人物としても知られています。彼の伝説の一部として、彼は法王、他のキリスト教国との巧みな交渉により彼の国のキリスト教化を成功させた異教徒の王者との評判も持っています。

"Gediminas Monument" in the square of the "Vilnius Cathedral"
Gediminas (c.1275-December 1341) was Grand Duke of Lithuania from 1315 or 1316 until his death. He is credited with founding this political entity and expanding its territory which, at the time of his death, spanned the area ranging from the Baltic Sea to the Black Sea. Also seen as one of the most significant individuals in early Lithuanian history, he was responsible for both building Vilnius and the establishment of a dynasty that can be traced to other European monarchies such as Poland, Hungary and Bohemia. As part of his legacy, he gained a reputation for being a champion of paganism, who successfully diverted attempts to Christianize his country by skilful negotiations with the Pope and other Christian rulers.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:58 修正
「聖ヨハネ教会」
教会は1388年から1426年にかけて建てられ、16から17世紀に再建されました。塔は教会とは別に16世紀に建てられました。1737年の火事の後、1738年から48年にかけて後期バロック様式で再建されました。ソ連時代には教会は閉鎖され損害を受けましたが、1991年教区民に返還されました。

"Church of St. Johns"
The church was built in 1388-1426, reconstructed in the 16th and 17th centuries. The tower, separate from the church itself, was built in the 16th century. After the fire in 1737, from 1738-1748, it was completely reconstructed in style of late Baroque. In the Soviet times the church was closed down and severely damaged. In 1991 the church was returned to its parishioners.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 0:59 修正
「旧市庁舎」
市庁舎は1432年に初めて記録に表れます。主にゴシック様式の建築物でその後何度も再建されます。現在の市庁舎は1799年に新古典様式で建てられ、それ以来変わらぬ外見を保っています。今日ではジョージ・ブッシュやエリザベスU世のような外国の首脳や来賓に対する国を代表する目的を持っています。

"Town Hall"
The town hall was mentioned for the first time in 1432. Initially it was a Gothic style building, and has since been reconstructed many times. The current Town Hall was rebuilt in neoclassical style in 1799. It has remained unchanged since then. Nowadays it is used for representational purposes as well as during the visits of foreign state officials and rulers, including George Walker Bush and Queen Elizabeth II.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:01 修正
「聖カジミエル教会」
聖カジミエルはリトアニアの守護聖人です。建設は1604年に始まり1616年に終わりましたが、内装は1618年までかかりました。当教会は街における最も初期の代表的なバロック様式建築物のひとつです。18世紀の半ばに教会は建て直されました。

"Church of St. Casimir"
St. Casimir is a patron saint of Lithuania. The construction of the church began in 1604, finished in 1616, and the interior design completed in 1618. The Church of St. Casimir is one of the earliest exemplary Baroque buildings in the city. In the middle of the 18th century the church was reconstructed.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:05 修正
「聖テレサ教会」
現在の場所に小さな木製教会が建ったのは1627年で、数年後石造りに変わりました。1749年の火災で教会は大きく傷つき、1760年に修復されました。19世紀後半と1920年代にも修復が行われています。

"St. Therese Church"
A small wooden church was built on the present site in 1627 and a few years later it was rebuilt with stones. The church was suffered severely by a fire around 1749 and restored in 1760. It was was restored in the late nineteenth century and in the 1920s again.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:05 修正
「聖三位一体教会」
オリジナルの木製教会は1347年に建てられました。現在のレンガ造りの教会は1541年建設です。1821年には閉じられ、正教会の神学校となりました。1940年から90年のソ連時代には閉鎖され、それからギリシャ正教会に移されました。

"Holy Trinity Uniate Church"
The original wooden church was built in 1347. The current brick church was built in 1514. In 1821, it was closed and founded the Orthodox seminary. During the Soviet period, in 1940-1991, it did not work, then transferred to the Greek Catholic community.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:07 修正
「夜明けの門」
1503年から22年にかけてヴィリニョスの街の防御用砦の一部として建てられました。18世紀終わりに政府の命令で他の門が破壊されたため、9つの門の内、夜明けの門だけが残りました。

"Gate of Dawn"
It was built between 1503 and 1522 as a part of defensive fortifications for the city of Vilnius. Of the nine city gates, only the Gate of Dawn remains, while the others were destroyed by the order of the government at the end of the 18th century.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:07 修正
「夜明けの門」
門の南側。

"Gate of Dawn"
Southern side of the gate.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:08 修正
「聖カトリーナ教会」
聖カトリーナに捧げられたオリジナルの木製教会は1632年に聖別されました。深刻な損害を与えた火事の後、1741年から73年にかけて再建されました。教会の内部は1760年代に完成し後期バロック様式の傑作と考えられています。

"Church of St. Catherine"
The original wooden church dedicated to St Catherine was consecrated in 1632. It was rebuilt between 1741 and 1773 after a fire that caused serious damage. The interior of the church, completed in the 1760s, is considered a late baroque masterpiece.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:10 修正
「ケディミナス城跡」と「3つの十字架の丘」
3つの十字架は同名の岡の上にある有名な記念碑です。伝説によれば7人のフランシスコ修道士が岡の上で斬首されたそうです。木製の十字架が17世紀初めに立てられました。1916年にコンクリート製の記念碑が立ちました。ソ連当局の命令によって1950年に破壊されましたが、新記念碑が元の場所に1989年建てられました。

"The ruins of Gediminas castle" and "the Hill of Three Crosses".
Three Crosses is a prominent monument on the Hill of Three Crosses. According to a legend, seven Franciscan friars were beheaded on top of this hill. Wooden crosses were built in the location since the early 17th century. In 1916, a concrete monument was erected. It was torn down in 1950 by order of the Soviet authorities. A new monument was erected in its place in 1989.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:13 修正
お夕飯はホテルのレストランで。リトアニア料理の「ツェッペリナイ(飛行船)」。マッシュポテトでひき肉を包んでゆでたもの。サワークリームで食べます。

We had a dinner at "Neringa restaurant" in the hotel. "Cepelinai" of Lithuanian national dish. It is a type of d.umpling made from grated and riced potatoes and usually stuffed with minced meat. After boiling, it is served with sour cream sauce.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:14 修正
「ツェッペリナイ」
中はこんなかんじ。ボリューム満点。5ユーロ。

"Cepelinai"
It's the inside. Great size. 5euros.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:15 修正
「コルドゥーナイ」
リトアニア風水餃子。こちらもサワークリームを添えて食べます。

"Koldunai"
This is dumpling in Lithuania style. We enjoy it with a sour cream, too.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:16 修正
「ポテトのパンケーキ」カッテージチーズと一緒に食べます。

"Kedainiu blynai (Potato pancake)"
We enjoy it with cottage cheese.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Masaki  2015年5月21日(木) 1:17 修正
ポークばかりだったので久しぶりにチキンのロースト。

After we arrived here, we always ate pork. Therefore I choiced a roasted chicken after a long time.

 2015.05.17 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:19 修正
今日はちょっと曇っていますが、街歩きに出発。

Although it was cloudy a little, we began to walk around the town.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:20 修正
「聖ペテロ・パウロ教会」
オリジナルの木製教会は1594年に焼けましたが、1609年から16年に再建されました。1638年11月に新修道院は公式にオープンしました。1655年から61年の対ロシア戦争で修道院は焼け、教会は破壊されました。新教会の建設はリトアニア大ヘトマンにしてヴィリニョスのボイボードのMichal Kazimierz Pacによって命じられました。彼はこの教会の瓦礫に隠れ反乱軍の兵士からからくも逃れた1662年の事件によって再建を思いついたと言われています。

"Church of St. Peter and St. Paul"
The original wooden church burned down in 1594 but was rebuilt in 1609-16. Their new monastery was officially opened in November 1638. During the wars with Russia in 1655–61, the monastery was burned down and the church was destroyed. The construction of the new church was commissioned by the Great Lithuanian Hetman and Voivode of Vilnius Michal Kazimierz Pac. It is said that Pac was inspired to rebuilt the church after a 1662 incident when he hid in its ruins and thus narrowly escaped death from mutinous soldiers.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:24 修正
「聖ペテロ・パウロ教会」
建設は1668年6月29日に始まり、1676年に終了しました。Pacは内装のためにイタリアから職人を呼び寄せました。教会はPacの兄弟によって1701年に完成し聖別されましたが、内装だけは1704年まで完成しませんでした。その内装はおよそ2000の漆喰彫刻とオーナメントで構成されています。ヴィリニュスを代表するバロック様式の教会です。外装に7年、内装に30年もす癒やされただけあって内部の漆喰彫刻はとても美しいです。

"Church of St. Peter and St. Paul"
The construction works started on 29 June 1668 and finished in 1676. Pac brought Italian masters for interior decoration. The church was finished by Pac's brother and was consecrated in 1701, while the final decoration works were completed only in 1704. Its interior has masterful compositions of some 2,000 stucco figures and ornamentation. The church is considered a masterpiece of Lithuanian Baroque. Stucco figures and ornamentation of inside are very beautiful as it spent 7 years for outside decoration and 30 years for interior decoration.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:25 修正
「聖ペテロ・パウロ教会」
日曜ミサのために多くの信者さんが集まっていました。

"Church of St. Peter and St. Paul"
A lot of Christians gathered for Sunday mass.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:29 修正
「ミンダウカス像」と「リトアニア国立博物館」
ミンダカウス(1203年生、1263年秋没)は最初のリトアニア大公で唯一のリトアニア王です。ヴィリニョス城には2つの武器庫があり、新武器庫は最古の城の建物のひとつとして18世紀に建てられました。建物は第2次大戦で大きな被害を受け、いくつかの箇所は戦後及び1987年、97年に修復されています。新武器庫は現在、リトアニア国立博物館になっています。

"King Mindaugas Monument" and "National Museum of Lithuania"
Mindaugas (ca. 1203 - fall 1263) was the first known Grand Duke of Lithuania and the only King of Lithuania. The Vilnius Castle Complex had two arsenals. The New Arsenal was established in one of the oldest castle buildings in the 18th century. The buildings suffered major damage during World War II; some sections were restored after World War II and in 1987 and 1997. The new arsenals now houses the National Museum of Lithuania.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:30 修正
「リトアニア大公宮殿」
元々は15世紀に建設されました。宮殿は何年にもわたり拡張され、16から17世紀中期にかけて発展しました。1801年には取り壊されましたが、2002年に同じ場所に同じ建物の建設が始まり、2009年7月6日にオープンしました。リトアニアがEU議長の間、宮殿はEU首脳会議のメイン会場のひとつとして使われました。

"Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania"
It was originally constructed in the 15th century. The palace evolved over the years and prospered during the 16th and mid-17th centuries. It was demolished in 1801. Work on a new palace started in 2002 on the site of the original building, and it was opened on 6 July 2009. During Lithuania's presidency of the Council of the European Union, the palace was used as one of the main venues for the meetings of heads of European countries.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:31 修正
「ヴィリニュス大学」
1579年創立。大学は歴史の中でいくつもの名前で知られています。ユダヤ、ロシア、ポーランドの影響と統治の長い歴史のため、大学の名前の市の部分はロシア語、ドイツ語、ポーランド語に加え現代リトアニア語の名前が与えられました。

"Vilnius University"
The university was founded in 1579. The university has been known by many names during its history. Due to its long history of Jewish, Polish and Russian influence or rule, the city portion of its name is rendered as Vilna (Russian), Wilna (German) or Wilno (Polish), in addition to the modern Lithuanian Vilnius.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:32 修正
「ヴィリニュス大学」
日曜日は閉まっていてここまでしか入れませんでした。

"Vilnius University"
We could enter it only to here because it was closed on Sunday.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:35 修正
「大統領官邸」
大統領が官邸、町にいるときは大統領の紋章の旗が揚げられています。この日は揚がっていませんでした。宮殿の歴史は14世紀に遡り歴史の中で何度も再建がなされてきました。1997年に宮殿は公式にリトアニア大統領官邸となりました。

"Presidential Palace"
A flag displaying the coat of arms of the President is hoisted when the President is present in the Palace or in the city. It wasn't displayed on this day. The palace dates back to the 14th century and during its history it has undergone various reconstructions. In 1997 the palace became the official seat of the President of Lithuania.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:39 修正
「聖アンナ教会」と「ベルナルディン教会」
ヴィリニュスに着いた後、ベルナルディン修道士達は15世紀後半に木製の教会を建て、同世紀終わりにはレンガ製のものを建てました。16世紀初期に再建されました。特に1566年から61年にかけたモスクワとの戦争でコサックに教会を破壊され逃げ込んだ住民と修道士が殺された後を含め、その後何度も再建されました。

"St. Anne's Church" and the church of "the Bernardine Monastery"
After their arrival in Vilnius, Bernardine monks built a wooden church in the 2nd half of the 15th cent., and at the end of the same century-a brick one. In the early 16th century it was reconstructed. Afterwards it was renewed many times, particularly after the 1655-61 war with Moscow, when the Cossacks ravaged the church killing the monks and citizens who had taken shelter there.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:41 修正
「聖アンナ教会」
現在のレンガ造りの教会は1495年から1500年に建てられました。教会の外観はその時からほとんど変わらず残っています。1582年に火事による被害に対する修復が行われています。よく知られた逸話では、皇帝ナポレオンが1812年の仏露戦争でこの教会を見た後、手のひらにのせてパリまで持って帰りたい意向を示したとのことです。

"St. Anne's Church"
The present brick church was constructed in 1495-1500; the exterior of the church has remained almost unchanged since then. A reconstruction of the church was carried out following severe fire damage, in 1582. According to a well-known legend, Emperor Napoleon, after seeing the church during the Franco-Russian War in 1812, expressed a wish to carry the church home with him to Paris 'in the palm of his hand'.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:43 修正
「ベルナルディン教会」
満員です!伝説によれば、ベルナルディン修道士は大群衆が聞くために訪れるほど素晴らしい説教をしたそうです。それで教会がこんなに大きいそうです。

"Church of St. Francis and St. Bernard"
It was full. According to the legend, the Bernardine monks used to tell such good sermons that crowds would come to listen. That is why the church is so large.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:44 修正
「聖アンナ教会」
こちらも満員。敬虔な信者さんが多いんですね。教会は1902年から03年で修復され1969年から70年にも再度実施されました。最も最近の修復は2009年で屋根の張り替え、ファサードの飾りの強化、並びに長く失われていた横の尖塔が再建されました。

"St. Anne's Church"
It was also full. I thought there were a lot of pious Christians. The church was renovated in 1902-1909 and again in 1960-1970. Most recent reconstruction followed in 2009: the roofing was replaced, facade elements were reinforced and long-missing side spires were rebuilt.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:46 修正
「聖ミカエル教会」
こちらは閉まっていました。建設は1594年に始まり、1604年頃完成しましたが1627年に屋根が崩落しました。1656年から61年のモスクワとの戦争の際、コサックによって焼き払われ略奪されました。1663年から73年に修復され、18世紀の第1四半期にバロック様式の鐘楼が加えられました。1933年に教会と修道院は再度修復されました。

"Church of St. Michael"
It was closed. The construction began in 1594 and was finished in ca. 1604, but in 1627 the roofing fell in. During the 1655-61 war with Moscow the Cossacks burned down and ravaged the church; it was renovated in 1663-73. A Baroque belfry was built in the 1st quarter of the 18th century. In 1933 both the church and monastery were renovated again.

 リトアニア・ヴィリニュス Lithuania/Vilnius Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:49 修正
「ヴィリニュス空港」
新しいターミナルは2007年にできました。ブラッセルまで2時間ちょっとのフライトです。楽しかったね。お疲れ様でしたー。

"Vilnius Airport"
The new tarminal building was build in 2007. It is about 2hours flight to Brussels. We enjoyed very much.

 バルト3国の旅 Trip to Baltic States Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 1:57 修正
リガで買ったもの。これはリガ・ブラック・バルサムです。伝統的なラトビアの薬草リキュールで、多くの自然成分とウォッカをミックスして作られています。アルコール度数は45%。ブラック・バルサムは伝統的にかぜや消化用の薬としても使われています。18世紀中ごろからリガで生産されています。左側は「エレメント」でオリジナル。右側は「カラント」でラトビアの伝統的な風味、オリジナルのブラック・バルサムと黒干しブドウを混ぜたものです。

We bought them in Riga. They are Riga Black Balsam. It is a traditional Latvian herbal liqueur made with many different natural ingredients mixed in pure vodka, giving a 45% abv drink. Black Balsam is also used in traditional medicine. It is considered to be a good cold remedy and is used to treat digestive problems. It has been made in Riga since the middle of the 18th century. The left is "Element" and original one. The right is "Currant" and the blend of two traditional Latvian flavors - original Black Balsam and black currants.

 バルト3国の旅 Trip to Baltic States Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 2:01 修正
「杉原千畝記念館」の入場券やパンフレット

The entrance tickets and a brochure of "Sugihara house-museum".

 バルト3国の旅 Trip to Baltic States Junko  2015年5月21日(木) 2:04 修正
タリンの教会の入場券、パンフレット

The entrance tickets and a brochure of the cathedral of Tallinn.
インデックスへ戻る
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359  全 9857件 [管理]
CGI-design